Thursday, July 14, 2011

Here are some of my Do It Up With Diapers Creations so far!

                                            The Diaper cake I made for my sil's baby shower
                                                          The Cat in the Hat Trike!
                                            Side view! Showing the receiving blankets.
                                                                         The Back!
                                                     Diaper Wreaths I did for twin boys
                                            Customized with items from the mom's registry.
                                              Bumble Bee motorcycle! My personal favorite!


                                                                         Top View!
                                                               Bear Themed Trike!
                                                            Bears on the socks as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment